10 April 2011

Coil Girl



So I was watching my favorite YT Guru Fauryn78's video on coiling her locs. I have wanted to try this but I thought my locs have gotten way too long for this. So I tried it & loved it! This will be a great style for the summer here in AZ. The only thing is I don't twist my locs often & this requires twisting but hey for 1 summer they can deal with it. I didn't take any pictures before I did it but I will post an old picture, so you can have an idea of how long my locs are & the pictures with the coils! Thx Fauryn for the info!


Shalom & Blessings!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marci or Fauryn78 (depends on how you know me) said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! And yes, this is PERFECT for the AZ summer heat!!! You don't have to twist it that often...if you can stand it, leave it in for a month! (I've done it) =)

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home