09 September 2008

I CHOOSE FREEDOM!



So many were sold. They had not choice. We have many choices today, but I am saddened by what we are choosing. We are choosing to be ignorant. People fought & died to live as they chose. We have a chance to make real changes in this country, but we are fighting about stupid stuff. Why must it be so?

Can we ever have unity in this country? Will we ever choose togetherness, unity, love? Why have we chosen to forget all that this freedom costs?

Time is the one thing that we take for granted, constantly. "I will do it later." Who told you there would be a "later"?

I don't want to waste another 4 years with a President that "will do it later". I want change now! Do you?

~*~Just my thoughts electronically captured. Not telling you who to vote for or what to do in the privacy of your own home. I just want you to make a decision & do what you need to do NOW, while you have a chance. The first Black President or the first woman Vice-President. Let us join together & show that we understand, freedom was/is not free...it costs something. In this country it doesn't usually cost our lives (anymore). Make a choice! Let your voice be heard! Vote your conscience, your beliefs & your conscious!~*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home